To ensure the best quality service, it is essential to mention your needs when booking your flight or at least 72 hours before departure.
You will find below the list of information that our agents will require in order to send your request for assistance to the airline
Passengers requiring a wheelchair
Please specify if:
- You need a wheelchair to pass through the airport but you are able to climb the aircraft steps and walk inside the cabin.
- You need a wheelchair to pass through the airport and you also need assistance up and down the aircraft steps but not to the inside the cabin.
- You need a wheelchair upon arrival at the airport and also inside the cabin.
If you intend to travel with your own wheelchair, please tell us if it is a:
- Wheelchair that is manually operated
- Wheelchair powered by a dry or liquid battery (wet cell).
- We will also need to know the size and weight of your wheelchair.
Contact us at: https://support.militaryfares.com/en/new-ticket