To ensure the best quality of service, it is essential to mention your need for a wheelchair to your agent when booking your flight or at least 72 hours before departure.
In order to send your request for assistance to the airline, the following information is required.
For passengers requiring an airport wheelchair, please specify if:
- You need a wheelchair to pass through the airport but you are able to climb the aircraft steps and walk inside the cabin.
- You need a wheelchair to pass through the airport and you also need assistance up and down the aircraft steps but not to the inside the cabin.
- You need a wheelchair upon arrival at the airport and also inside the cabin.
If you intend to travel with your own wheelchair, please let your agent know if it is a:
- Wheelchair that is manually operated
- Wheelchair powered by a dry or liquid battery (wet cell)
- Size and weight of your wheelchair